The Seattle CityPASS® program covers admission to five top attractions, priced 42% or more less than the same tickets purchased separately. Each CityPASS® ticket book contains helpful information, including insider tips, an attraction location map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons. Books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use.
Seattle CityPASS® ticket booklets include:
- Space Needle
- Seattle Aquarium
- Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour
- Option Ticket 1: Museum of Pop Culture(MOPOP) OR Woodland Park Zoo
- Option Ticket 2: Chihuly Garden and Glass OR Pacific Science Center
- The Seattle CityPASS® program saves visitors 42% or more off regular combined admission to the citys best attractions.
- Seattle CityPASS® ticket books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use. Because CityPASS® programs focus on the top attractions, you can easily visit over a weekend without feeling rushed. If youre planning more than a weekend visit, Seattle CityPASS® ticket books allow you to see all the top sites and still have plenty of time left to shop, dine, take in shows and explore on your own.
- CityPASS® vouchers can be redeemed for ticket books at the first attraction visited. Visitors simply present their voucher and receive a CityPASS® ticket book in return.
- You choose which of the two attractions you prefer to visit, but you do not need to decide this at the time of purchase.
- CityPASS® includes only the best attractions and has a 97% Recommend rating by its customers.
Your Pass(es) will be delivered separately within 24-48 hours to the e-mail address provided at check-out. Print your voucher or present on your mobile device at the first attraction you visit to receive your CityPASS® ticket booklets
Terms & Conditions
All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. The billing address will be verified with your credit card company so you must use the exact address that your statements are sent to.
Print at Home ticket orders are accessible via your confirmation email. All tickets are non-refundable/non-returnable.
We are unable to issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made including but not limited to lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
Ticket package and prices are subject to change without notice.